Wednesday, April 7, 2010

my 1sttime english post!! =)

i found out there are something diff btw us,
you never even do the way lik that but today u made it..
feel a little bit depression,but fine,what can i say?
i should know that this is the reason i been boi by you,
you never cause of me stop the work u are doing but today u did cause him,
i keep tolding own dun compare and dun think bout the unpositive way and must trust you more..
but the true lik telling me:"Harr?!"..
i feel that i cant reach the state you wan me to be,
and i feel a little-bit emo because of the heart u stand for me,
is less then u stand for him..so waht can i say?
i duno..the only thing i can say is,
i feel tired in the moment i know you done the thing like that..
today i saw few of my friend celebration-ing their 1 year couple day..
i feel alittlebit sad and also speechless,
not that i didn't cherish the relations between both of us..
i really duno what can i choose to cherish the relations after i know the heart you stand for him is more den u spend for me..maybe in this period you feel uncomfortable with me..so the way you treat him are more caring that the way u treat me =D


i had try my best to rebuild the relations ship between both of us..
i duno how long can i stand, if i found out again that the way i try to pay is killing my heart and become more unmeaningful..
will i be someonce unnormal in the period?
err,mayb..or not..


today i hear a song,
it called"The happiest thing" ,
which is the main song in "the promise"..《最幸福的事》
i crying when i hear it..cause i found out..
it was a happiest thing if i can empty a space to keep u in my heart..
i wish i wont made you feel uncomfortable that after i telling you i empty a space for you in my heart..



truly,
how many person we can found that we think she/him are some1 can made us empty my heart to him/she?
one,
or maybe less then one..
i feel happy because i found u as one and i believe you are also the only one i will keep it.
i found out that,
using english to comn wif ui is more easy then i use chinese to comn to u..
mayb this is your lifestyle and you feel comfortable with it..
and this is the reason i type my blog with using english..
i hope you can enjoy while reading my blog. =)



i am learning to be a boyfriend whose know how to pay more trusted and also spend more love to you..
i dun hope that everything i done to you will made you feel hate and dislike or uncomfortable..
actually, when a person really love and care about someone,the thing them do are all same..just depend them got cross over the line or not..i think last time i did to cross the line..
and i believe now you should know the feeling to caring some1 is feel lik how..izzit?




i really hope we can have another new relations ship with stand for a good boyfriend can spend more love to you to made you be my good girlfriend too..





if you ask me,
any diff between before i been you girlfriend and after i being your girlfriend?
the only thing i can say is..
i can love you and spend my heart to you more direct and without any reason..
i hope i can spend my heart to you w/o any reason and it was something will made you feel happy and also unstressed..
please dun say something : "i hate someone waiting me"
its really ok de, waiting you is a hope for me,
i wont look lik last time while i wait i will mad and angry..
i changed , while i wait, i will choose to trust you there are something you doing, but not choose to angry why you are late and wanna i wait for you..
and..i really feel sorry that my voice will made you feel uncomfortable,
i know that i said many thing that hurt you last time..
but you also did do the same thing to me..rite?
the time when u wanna broke up with me..
the time when i found out that you are trying to escape me..all those thing i also feel quite hurt and i am cant sleep at the night when i think bout it..



being a friend,
being any of relationship is not that easy,
and now i found out that you are the girl i am looking for..can we give both of us a chance again while this time is i am someone whose know what is the way i can treat you while you are looking for your dream.. =)

i am sorry that tolding you i am alittlebit stupid,
because only the time you told me you feel hurt in the way i treat you..
i know..i am bad..i know i am abit active in talking..(izzit?!)
but i really dun hope i will been hate by you..
i know..you are still scare to hear my voice when i call you,
cause you will feel that someone are not believe you again when u hear my voice..
i understand,
you feel reject me to walk closer to you..
all the thing i do for you before you will feel that it was a hurt and also unrestrained..
cookies, you did told me once thing before,
if something hurt your skin, it is easy to recover..
but if something hurt your heart, it was follow you forever..
ya..it sure will follow you forever if the person didn't change their attitude to treat you,
for sure the hurt will follow you forever..
but if someone did to change their attitude and treat you well as lasttime..i believe you hurt will recover.. i believe the power of love can made your heart become more stronger and you will feel that, "chec~ this thing called hurt? no way!"
i wish i can be your good husband again and i hope you can be my Statue of Liberty =)
i will try to giv you more freedom to your future..and more trust you in the coming day..
haha, share you a secret ba, after i went back malaysia from sg, my friend all syok when hear i speech..
them all feel so toi~~ because i talk so soft..
i think this is the thing i learn from you =)
i learn how to talk soft and smooth to all my friend,my family and you..
and i found out you really are the once i am looking for =)







*how many person we can found in our life is we loving them and they love us too? =D

0 comments: